Our Promises To You
Since 1986, we’ve treated our customers fairly and professionally. Let us make that same promise to you.
At Turf Care, we are passionate about two things: keeping properties healthy and beautiful, and keeping our customers happy. To meet both goals, we’ve made several promises to our current and future customers. These promises below guide every decision we make as a company, so we can give you the best service you’ll find in the greater Chicagoland area.
Turf Care’s Promises and Guarantees:
You have our assurance we will only use high-quality products. More importantly — we will only use products that are right for your property!
Most companies advertise that they use high quality products, or that their products are “the best.” But the question you should be asking yourself is if those products are actually the best for your property? Many large national firms use high quality materials, certainly, but they use the exact same ones for all their customers’ properties across many states, environments, and climates.
When you put our experience to work for you, you will get the benefit of a company that has over 30 years of local knowledge better understanding what products work best for our local northwestern Chicagoland conditions. Turf Care Enterprises is a company that has taken thousands of local soil samples and experimented with hundreds of different products and formulations to understand what truly works best for our many plants and conditions. You have our assurance that we will only use high quality proven materials, but, more importantly, that these materials are right for your property.
You want the best for your property. Why settle for anything less?
You Will Be Satisfied With Your Service. We Guarantee It.
Over the last 30 years, we’ve tested our series of lawn care treatments on thousands of lawns across the state, so we’ve learned what works best for every type of lawn, soil condition, and season. You have the complete assurance that all our treatments and services provided by Turf Care Enterprises are guaranteed to work like we promise. In the rare event one of your treatments or services falls short of living up to our promise, we will follow up promptly to re-treat at no charge to you. If additional treatments are not successful, we will refund the cost of your last service. We are not happy unless you are!
Be sure to read testimonials from our current customers, as well as see some of our recent service awards.
We Are Committed to Your Safety
Turf Care’s 10-point Safety Assurance
- You have our assurance that we will use a natural based holistic approach when caring for your plants. Our methods considerably reduce the need for pest control treatments.
- When pest control treatments are necessary, our experts know exactly what to do. We use treatments that have been clinically-tested and proven to be no more toxic than common table salt. We are proud to say that, in the last 5 years, we have never had to use stronger treatments.
- If we ever need to use treatments more toxic than common table salt, we will always get your permission first before we treat your property.
- None of our materials are known carcinogens.
- We will never use any pest control products on your property not registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- We follow Integrated Pest Management (IPM) principles for plant health care and pest control.
- Our applicators are licensed and trained on how to properly disperse and handle pest control materials.
- We will always post a flag in your yard to let you know that a treatment was applied on your property.
- We will always let you know in writing what we applied and why.
- Turf Care Enterprises is fully insured. A Certificate of Insurance is available upon request.
We Are Passionate About Protecting the Environment
Striving to improve the world we all share.
We love growing things and have made this our lives’ work. When caring for your plants, you have our promise that we will use a natural based holistic approach. Whenever your plants need help, fighting pests, you have our promise that we will first look at natural, organic and cultural controls. If these are not effective or available, we will select the safest inorganic controls available.
You’ll appreciate that we only use products registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and strictly follow all Integrated Pest Management (IPM) guidelines, which we have been doing since 1986. With targeted treatments and applications that are formulated for your soil conditions and your property’s needs, we minimize the amount of runoff into our local streams and lakes. These treatments are also proven effective in northern Illinois soils, and are clinically proven to be less toxic than salt.
As a company, we support local environmental organizations so they can continue the work of protecting and restoring our local ecosystems. And we provide free educational resources so homeowners like you can live a more sustainable, environmentally-friendly lifestyle.
Questions? Call Us Today
We believe in open and honest communication. If you ever have any questions regarding your treatments or the promises we’ve made here, call us directly at 847-304-4144.