Our Lawn Treatment Are Less Toxic Than Salt
Virtually every substance on our planet has the potential to cause harm. Even beneficial products that are used incorrectly or used in high doses can cause harm. There are very few things that can be considered 100% safe, as most everything poses some potential risk. So if everything poses risk, the best way to honestly convey to our customers the risks our treatments pose to their families and pets is through our materials’ toxicity level.
All our treatments have been clinically tested in three ways to determine their toxicity:
- Inhaling the material
- Ingesting the material
- Absorbing the material
A product’s toxicity level is posted on its Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
We are proud to say that ALL our lawn care, tree care, and pest control treatments are proven effective and ALL have been clinically tested and proven to be less toxic than common table salt.
If your property develops a rare condition that requires the use of something stronger, you have our assurance we will get your permission first before applying anything with an increased toxicity level.
MSDS sheets on our products are available upon request.